Show off Your Recent Detail > Website Photos

Your best photo needed

(1/18) > >>

Rollingrock:
Members.

When building this site, I had to use photos from my stock as those are the only ones I had permission to use. Lets be honest, they aren't the greatest too but I needed something.   If you have a photo that you would like to submit and give permission for me to use on the site or Forum Front Page, please let me know.   It's our vision to make changes often and if you would like for us to use one of your photos and highlight it, please let us know.

Cheers

RR and RP

hwm3:
What kinda photos are you looking for?

Rollingrock:

--- Quote from: hwm3 on July 15, 2008, 11:33:51 PM ---What kinda photos are you looking for?

--- End quote ---

Looking for photos that really show off best practices in detailing.   As long as I can edit them for the site, just something to change up the front page on occasion.   keeps the site fresh and new.  Working on potentially adding a gallery...but waiting on an update for the software. 

FireFighter:
I've got just the thing in mind... Let me go detail a friend's car this wek and I'll drive it downtown and all around for some glamor shots. No kidding. I've been needing an excuse to take pics of his car...

Then, I'll try doing some others...

I'm kinda excited about this one... Granted, they wont be technical photos with halogens or anything; they will be pics that look sweet-- like a new car looking fantasticallly shiny in Downtown... or in a field or in trees or something...

hwm3:

--- Quote from: FireFighter on July 15, 2008, 11:46:13 PM ---I've got just the thing in mind... Let me go detail a friend's car this wek and I'll drive it downtown and all around for some glamor shots. No kidding. I've been needing an excuse to take pics of his car...

Then, I'll try doing some others...

I'm kinda excited about this one... Granted, they wont be technical photos with halogens or anything; they will be pics that look sweet-- like a new car looking fantasticallly shiny in Downtown... or in a field or in trees or something...

--- End quote ---

What kinda car?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version