1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

No calendar events were found.

The Cafe is OPEN
Detailing today? Check the Weather  http://www.weather.com/

Author Topic: Optimum Coating now available  (Read 10522 times)

Offline Obsessive Detail

• Detailing Supply Retailer
    • Obsessive Detail
Optimum Coating now available
« on: November 09, 2009, 06:15:59 PM »
Just wanted to let all of you detailers know that you can now purchase the long awaited Optimum Opti Coating from us.  Right now this is only available for professionals that detail as a business.  The coating comes in a 40cc Syringe and the price will be $100.00.  One syringe will do 3-4 vehicles easily.

I've been putting this on my customer vehicles and been charging $150 to put the coating on a car and $175+ for trucks, vans, and SUV's.  The application is very similar to Opti Seal, you basically wipe it on and wait a few minutes and lightly buff off the higher areas.

Here is the official release form that will be need to be signed before purchased.....

Optimum Opti-Coat Release Form
for Qualified Automotive Reconditioning Professionals

Optimum Opti-Coat Clearcoat forms a permanent coating that protects paint and other automotive surfaces indefinitely, if applied correctly to a properly prepared surface. Optimum Opti-Coat acts as a second layer of clear coat providing increased protection from the attacks of environmental elements. Optimum Opti-Coat can be applied to paint, glass, chrome, wheels and hard trim. Opti-Guard should only be applied to painted surfaces that are clean and free of defect.

Opti-Coat coating is a permanent coating like polyurethane that will bond to all automotive surfaces. It will be dry to touch within 30 minutes and fully cure within 12 hours. After the 30 minute dry time, it can only be removed with paint removers, sanding, or polishing. Any problem with the application is the sole responsibility of the user. Because Opti-Coat is a coating and not a wax or sealant, applying Opti-Coat over a contaminated surface will greatly reduce the effectiveness of 1) its longevity and 2) the over all looks. Also, once applied, paint defects/contaminants cannot be removed without first removing the Opti-Coat.

If properly applied, to a properly prepped surface, Optimum Opti-Coat, like polyurethane, becomes permanent and can only be removed by polishing (compounding), wet sanding and/or a chemical paint removers. You must fully understand this and by filling out the form below you acknowledge that you understand Opti-Coat is a coating system and forms a permanent film and you will be responsible for any application issues.

Optimum Opti-Coat is a professional product which will be sold only to those individuals/businesses that provide to Optimum Polymer Technologies proof that they are a professional business. Evidence will be in the form of a business card and business phone number. Optimum Polymer Technologies has the right to deny sale of Opti-Coat to individuals/business. 

Name:                  Name of Business:

Tax ID Number:            Year Established:

Business Phone:            Website:   

Business Address:

I ________________________ have read this agreement and understand that I will use Opti-Coat at my own risk and will not hold Optimum Polymer Technologies, Inc. responsible for any application issues I encounter with this product.

Signature:  _________________________      Date: *****_____________________

Since this product is only for professionals I will not be able to list this on my websites.  I can take orders over the phone or directly through Paypal.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks!

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
Re: Optimum Coating now available
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 07:55:56 PM »
So does this marr similar to clear coat will with improper wash techniques and does it respond well to other LSPs on top of it? 
If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Obsessive Detail

• Obsessive Detail
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 07:57:16 PM »
Yes, you can still get marring and swirls just like with clearcoat.  If you do want to add some extra depth and wetness a wax can be applied over the top of it.

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 08:28:09 PM »
Very interesting....

Thanks for visiting the Cafe, come back often.  There's always something new!

Offline Mike2301

• Café Member
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 08:53:27 PM »
So i have to register just to get this coating? Yeah that's kind of ridiculous espically considering i don't have to be registered here  :dunno:
A Perfect Shine Everytime!

Offline Obsessive Detail

• Obsessive Detail
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 09:00:06 PM »
So i have to register just to get this coating? Yeah that's kind of ridiculous espically considering i don't have to be registered here  :dunno:

Mike

Basically, if you want to get some, I send you a waiver form saying that Obsessive Detail and Optimum isn't liable if it is inproperly put on.

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 09:42:29 PM »

Mike

Basically, if you want to get some, I send you a waiver form saying that Obsessive Detail and Optimum isn't liable if it is inproperly put on.

The Detailer's Cafe ownership requires 2 sample bottles. For Testing and Validation purposes and part of your contract.

Thanks for visiting the Cafe, come back often.  There's always something new!

Offline Mike2301

• Café Member
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2009, 09:47:00 PM »

Mike

I have NO money right now.. I'm going to england. But eventually i'm going to try and pick it up..Thanks for clearing that up  :hp:
A Perfect Shine Everytime!

Offline Rockpick

• Administrator
  • The Final Detail - Henderson, KY
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2009, 10:12:04 PM »
Sorry, Mike.  We're going to have to temporarily suspend your account pending payment of two sample syringes...

Please send one to Texas and one to Kentucky.  :)  LOL!

Sounds like very interesting stuff, Justin... crazy, in fact.
Now With Scrubbing Bubbles...

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2009, 12:31:04 PM »
See how the admin just forget all about the mods.  Real nice!
If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
  • Don't just be good at what you do - be the best!
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2009, 12:56:16 PM »

All folks are created equal. Some people are just more equal than others. :nana:

Offline Obsessive Detail

• Obsessive Detail
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2009, 01:05:05 PM »
Ok, all of the admins and mods will recieve a free syring of Opti Coating.........

Just Kidding!  :nana:

Offline Rockpick

• Administrator
  • The Final Detail - Henderson, KY
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2009, 03:57:10 PM »

Mine was going to my good friend in Texas... I think the one in Texas was going to be given to that guys' good friend in Kentucky.

It wasn't for us... come on, now!  :)  LOL!
Now With Scrubbing Bubbles...

Offline Obsessive Detail

• Obsessive Detail
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2009, 11:38:37 PM »
I've had a lot of people asking for pics of the coating beading.  I snapped a few pics of my truck, the coating has been on there for a little over 2 months now and it still is beading like the first day I put it on.

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2009, 06:06:53 AM »
That looks awesome.  It looks cool how all the water droplets catch the light too.

* Recent Photos

IMG_8124.JPG

Views: 1
By: Rollingrock

* Recent Topics

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Top Boards

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal