Detailing Products > Quick Detailers & Finishing Sprays

BUGSLIDE Bug & Tar Protectant Trial

(1/2) > >>

CarCareDepot:
I recently stumbled upon a product that my biker buddies swear by.  I tried it out for myself and was very impressed.  A little bit goes a long way, just a few spurts and let the mist settle for 20-40 seconds.  Bugs, tar, grime, etc just wipe away.

Try it yourself for $5.  Its a 4oz bottle with a mid-range quality MF towel.  The towel is great for glass, chrome, headlights... but if you are using a lot of it on your paint I'd use a nicer MF towel (Check out our Super Blue 16x16 MF).

If you like it you can go with a larger [16 oz] spray bottle or just refill the 4 oz bottle with a 32 oz refill bottle and save some money. 

I now have the 4 oz bottle as an "emergency" kit in the back of my Corvette.  I highly recommend giving it a try.  Once you see how great it works I know you'll reorder when you run out - and I hope you tell your friends about it,

http://is.gd/3PzfI

Rollingrock:
Cool, does it remove wax?

attworth:

--- Quote from: Rollingrock on September 30, 2009, 09:51:19 PM ---Cool, does it remove wax?

--- End quote ---

My question as well.

I have a big problem with bugs.

CarCareDepot:

--- Quote from: Rollingrock on September 30, 2009, 09:51:19 PM ---Cool, does it remove wax?

--- End quote ---

As far as I can tell in my testing .... no. 

It doesn't have any wax or oil in it, but after using it water still beads up.  I put the thread in this section because it does act like a quick detail product.

There are more aggressive formulas, this one being focused on Harley owners will not haze up on chrome, glass, or lexan. 

Rockpick:
This is a product that I'd *definitely* like to try!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version