General Category > General Discussion

My new supplies and tools!

(1/2) > >>

leedriver:
Wasn't sure where to put this, so I went with the failsafe GD category.

Here is what I had before these detailing forums:

And this is what I've collected over the last month or so:

All this stuff covered under home owners insurance you guys think?? lol

LD

Rockpick:
Ha!  Welcome to being OCD, Lee...

Quick question on a product that I see there... the Diamondite Bug stuff... what's your opinion?

leedriver:
RP,

I'd love to tell you about the Bug blocker but I haven't used it yet. Actually it came free with my first order from AG....

At this point I don't know anything about it - anyone else?

LD

FireFighter:
What's that poster of Jenna Jameson?

Go ahead and get rid of the LC pads and the Nattys red-- I'm sure you'll hate them. Just send them my way and I will be more than happy to 'dispose' of them... or have them at my disposal...  ;D

BTW-- I am guessing this is the garage, but it is almost ready for a bar-- I see the Rockies on the mirror (hint: Beer mirror), the Jenna poster, the Budweiser poster, Jackass poster, Mikes Hard lemonade poster, then of course, the booze itself!

Anywho, nice stash...

hwm3:
Nice supply.  :thumbsiup:

I got the Diamondite Bug Blocker free in an order from AG as well. It might be a good product to use on your front end before a road trip to make for easy clean-up afterward, but it wouldn't be something I would use all the time. On my truck it left a hazy film on the bumper, even after letting it dry overnight, so I removed it.

Maybe I used too much, or used it incorrectly. Keeping the front end bug free isn't usually a problem so I probably won't experiment with this one anymore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version