General Category > Classic Car Photos and Discussions

$200K custom Camaro...

(1/3) > >>

Zaairman:
With free swirls...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Camaro_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZalgoQ3dSICQ26itsQ3dIQ252BCQ26ituQ3dFICSQ252BUAQ252BUCIQ26otnQ3d15Q26poQ3dLVIQ26psQ3d54QQ_trksidZp3907Q2em263QQcategoryZ6161QQitemZ190304311424

And what motor is in that thing?

hwm3:
It's amazing the condition of the paint on some customs like that.

I think the engine is out of a last-gen Supra turbo. It certainly does NOT belong in a classic Camaro.

Kitzy:
Yes the 2JZ engine is out of a Supra.  Awesome motor but definitely does not belong in a muscle car.

tdr6874:
nice try, but not worth close to 200k...this car was slapped together and not thought out...look at pics 10 and 14...the wiper motor is just painted over and very poorly...then its not even hooked up to boot...then a with platic zip tie is holding on an inline fuse from the battery....the fire wall has cheap plastic wire wrap from autozone for a gromet...the car is nice but not 200k nice...those are just a few things that jump out that would make one think about the "true quality" of the build...

gipraw:
I have seen this car in person a few times.  Personally, I think it is fugly under the hood, and so so on the exterior.  (I do like the wheels, though)

There is a lot about this car that screams RICE, from the motor to the upturned exhaust tips (a personal pet peeve of mine)

It has been a source of much discussion amongst the F-body crowd in Houston for a long time. Very few, if any of the people I talked to like the fact that it has the power plant that it does.

THIS is what a first gen Camaro should look like under the hood.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version